1.3.15

Hello again!

(source)
Hello Everyone!

So... as you can tell I haven't blogged in quite a while. I have some excuses as to why but I won't bore you with them. However, taking a little break from blogging (especially after doing blogmas) has given me time to think about the type of things I want to share on my blog. So from now on my blog will be a lot more lifestyle based as opposed to beauty.

Also my sister, Laura from Laura's All Made Up, has very kindly spent a lot of time designing my blog for me. I am really happy with how it looks and really appreciate how much time and effort she has put into it!

So already this year is going really fast and I can't believe its already March! This year is a big one for me as it is my last year of secondary school! However, before I leave still have to revise like crazy for the next few months and then sit my exams! And somewhere inbetween all of this I have my school prom which should be fun... I am also completing my Silver Duke of Edinburgh award this year so ill keep you posted on that. As much as I am looking forward to starting college, I am more excited for the few months break I get inbetween where I plan on doing nothing but watching tv, eating lots of food, catching up on sleep and blogging for the whole holiday.

I have already got a few posts in mind and I am hoping to post at least once a week from now on.
Be sure to let me know if you follow me on gfc or bloglovin' and leave a link to your blog in the comments and ill be sure follow you back! xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog!^^ i'm following you too! :D

    ♥ Mac ♥
    gardeninshadow.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely agree with how fast this year is going! Important to take things how they are though and not force yourself to do too much all at once.

    Sam, SPRKSAM

    ReplyDelete