8.3.14

Just To Say Hi...

Hello there! Here is a short introduction to my blog:

Morrall of the story is a blog about various things including
-product reviews
-fashion and beauty
-ramblings and advice
-and general life related posts

The reason behind the name "Morrall Of The Story" is not the fact that I can't spell moral (although my spelling abilities are pretty atrocious as i'm sure you'll soon find out) but because my last name is Morrall. Growing up this name has resulted in people constantly giggling and looking at me whenever anyone mentions the words "moral of the story". Also you think the joke would get pretty boring after 15 years but like all name related jokes this one has a habit of popping up every now and then. So, because i'm not very creative this was one of the only names I could come up with.

If you would like to know more then check out my 'About' page where there is a short(ish) description of me. Also, feel free to leave me a comment on any other questions have or even leave a link to your blog and ill check it out...

Sarah x

1 comment:

  1. Thankyou for the welcome and for getting me involved :) i will be posting my answers to your questions soon!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete